This A2 maths revision course is suitable for all A2 maths students.
If you have not studied these topics, or are not sure if this course is for you, call us on 0161 790 2635 to discuss your options. We probably offer a suitable course.
We'll help you to:
- Remember and choose the right part of your maths knowledge
- Handle different styles of questions
- Build mathematical arguments to solve substantial problems
- Apply standard mathematical models to the real world
- Use the right mathematical language at the right times
- Find the most efficient ways to solve problems
We’ll give you specific advice in key areas to help with your A2 maths exam. Course content varies depends on the needs of individual students, but typically our A2 maths revision course involves:
- Working through past papers and receiving useful, meaningful feedback
- Addressing the topics which cause you most difficulty
- Working through model solutions from past exam papers
- Examining mark schemes to understand what examiners require
- Receiving guidance on specific exam techniques and tips
Because we tailor each course to fit the needs of the students on that course, there is no standard lesson plan. The information on this page is a guide only.
If you're ready to book an A2 Maths revision course, call us now on 0161 790 2635. We'll be happy to discuss the options and find a course that fits your requirements.