This economics AS level revision course is suitable if you have studied, or are studying:
- AQA - Unit Econ 1: Economics: markets & market failures
- AQA - Unit Econ 2: Economics: the national economy
-OCR - Unit AS F581: Markets in action
-OCR - Unit AS F582: The national and international economy
- Edexcel - Unit 1: Competitive markets – how they work and why they fail
- Edexcel - Unit 2: Managing the economy
If you have not studied these topics, or are not sure if this course is for you, call us on 0161 790 2635 to discuss your options. We probably offer a suitable course.
From core AS economics topics to bringing together your knowledge from different areas, our AS economics revisions course will get you ready for peak performance in your exams.
- Gain a full understanding of all key topics and subject areas.
- Explore the nature of economics and measures of key economic performance.
- Understand how to apply your knowledge to unfamiliar exam questions, rather than simply memorising responses.
- Combine insights from different areas to craft impressive answers.
- Use specialist or technical terminology correctly and with confidence.
- Learn how to explain complex answers in clear, simple terms.
You’ll leave our AS economics revision course with all the knowledge you need to continue your revision independently and approach your exams with confidence.
- Learn how to interpret exam questions so you know what examiners are really asking.
- Improve your exam technique and maximise the time available.
- Use past papers to anticipate what sorts of questions you’ll face.
- Find out what mistakes students typically make — and how to avoid them.
- Get practical advice to keep you calm and collected during the exam.
Because we tailor each course to fit the needs of the students on that course, there is no standard lesson plan. The information on this page is a guide only.
If you're ready to book an AS Economics revision course, call us now on 0161 790 2635. We'll be happy to discuss the options and find a course that fits your requirements.