Our GCSE history revision course helps you improve your history skills, so you get the best results in your geography exam.
During our one day chemistry revision course you will take part in a range of activities, from tutor-led activities to student-led work. You will cover all key areas of the subject, focusing on those in which you feel you need most help. For instance:
- Knowledge of historical events, facts and figures
- Understanding how to interpret source material logically
- Help with typical exam questions and techniques
Our tutors continuously check that students are concentrating, have understood and are ready to move on. In general, most students are happy to revisit topics to reinforce their understanding – although if there are large differences in the level of understanding in a group then alternative activities can always be negotiated.
- Seven-Hour duration
- List of activities and topics on the board.
- Discussion about preferred learning styles – e.g. groups, pairs or individuals
- Topics divided to fit the time available
If the whole group is with the same exam board then the group is likely to follow a single past paper. If not, students may split into smaller groups or work individually.
Because we tailor each course to fit the needs of the students on that course, there is no 'standard' lesson plan. The information on this page is intended as a guide only.
If you’re ready to book a GCSE History revision course, call us now on 0161 790 2635. We’ll be happy to discuss the options and find a course that fits your requirements.