This biology A2 level revision course is suitable if you have studied, or are studying A2 Biology.
If you have not studied these topics, or are not sure if this course is for you, call us on 0161 790 2635 to discuss your options. We probably offer a suitable course.
We'll help you to:
- Recognise, recall and show understanding of Scientific knowledge.
- Analyse and evaluate this knowledge
- Select, organise and communicate information in a variety of ways
- Assess the validity, reliability and credibility of scientific information.
- Analyse, interpret, explain and evaluate the methodology, results and impact of experiments and techniques.
We'll give you specific advice in these key areas to help with your A2 Biology exam:
- Applying your knowledge and processes to answer unfamiliar questions.
- When and how to use the right technical language
- Handling and interpreting data effectively
- Avoiding a formulaic approach, so you answer each question appropriatley.
- Coping with a wide range of question types
- Understanding what examiners expect, and how to give it to them.
Because we tailor each course to fit the needs of the students on that course, there is no standard lesson plan. The information on this page is a guide only.
If you're ready to book an A2 Biology revision course, call us now on 0161 790 2635. We'll be happy to discuss the options and find a course that fits your requirements.