This economics A2 level revision course is suitable if you have studied, or are studying:
- AQA - Unit ECON3: Business economics and the distribution of income
- AQA - Unit ECON4: The national and international economy
-OCR - Unit F583: Economics of work and leisure
-OCR - Unit F584: Transport economics
- Edexcel - Unit 3: Business economics and economic efficiency
- Edexcel - Unit 4: The global economy
If you have not studied these topics, or are not sure if this course is for you, call us on 0161 790 2635 to discuss your options. We probably offer a suitable course.
Go back over key economics topics and strengthen any areas where you feel your knowledge is weaker. By the end of the course, you’ll be as ready as you can be to face your A2 economics exam — no matter what areas the questions cover.
- Summarise and consolidate your understanding of central topics, ensuring you have excellent knowledge across the board.
- Develop a deep comprehension of economics concepts, rather than simply recalling model responses.
- Be confident when faced with unfamiliar exam questions. Learn how to approach them in a measured, logical way.
- Draw together your knowledge from different topics in order to craft well-rounded answers.
- Apply your classroom experience in the real world, in relation to current events.
This A2 economics revision course encompasses a broad set of learning activities, from standard teacher-led sessions to independent work on past papers.
- Enhance your exam technique and learn how to approach exams so you don’t run out of time.
- Stay calm and in control, even when faced with unexpected scenarios in exam questions.
- Learn how to spot what the examiners want by analysing previous exam questions and ensure your answers meet those requirements.
- Find out about the mistakes students typically make during their A2 economics exams and how to avoid them.
- Gain confidence using the language of economics, so the examiners can see you really know what you’re talking about.
Because we tailor each course to fit the needs of the students on that course, there is no standard lesson plan. The information on this page is a guide only.
If you're ready to book an A2 Economics revision course, call us now on 0161 790 2635. We'll be happy to discuss the options and find a course that fits your requirements.